Optimization of data recording and time recording with
Infogate improves contract and project management with a Jira add-on module for time tracking that provides Excel reports and data visualization.
Create specific Excel reports at the touch of a button from Jira by optimizing data tracking and collection.
Today, Infogate AG only uses Jira for time recording of projects and support requests. Previously, this data was recorded by employees both in Jira tickets and in MS Excel (for creating special reports). Using two different platforms for time tracking was inefficient and tedious. bitvoodoo developed an app that aggregates the workload in such a way that employees can retrieve a real-time overview of the project status and the remaining balance of the associated job in each ticket.
Key benefits to the customer
- Improved contract management and project evaluation.
- Time tracking systems have been merged into a single application, Jira, increasing efficiency in recording project data and support services.
- Data visualization: Employees can easily and quickly access real-time overviews of the project status and the remaining balance of the order in every Jira ticket.
- Management and staff both have access to real-time evaluation of project data and support services.
- Special features of the implemented app include web panels with aggregated project data and reports in Excel format.
About our customer
Infogate AG develops modern software and provides support services for almost 300 organizations involved in social work.
Custom development for time tracking evaluation
10 - 49 employees
More success stories
These success stories about our customer projects might also interest you:
We'll be happy to help you.
Contact us for more information, a consultation or a quotation.