The Nidwaldener Kantonalbank (NKB) was looking for a modern collaboration platform, a social intranet, through which employees could share information and knowledge; an attractive platform for 162 employees in eight branches, which is regularly used to actively find out about current events at NKB and to communicate with colleagues. The bank wanted a modern social intranet that is fun, easy and intuitive to use, has an efficient search function and includes some customized features. These include, for example, a simplified process for client advisors and an internal online marketing shop.
bitvoodoo installed the Confluence-based social intranet Linchpin. Features such as the attractive, modular start page (also called dashboard), the possibility to categorize news feeds as well as the easy entry of blog posts were convincing. Other outstanding features include:
- the possibility to customize sections such as the news feeds
- the display of events with the option of registering electronically straight away and seamlessly transferring the event to your own calendar
- creating a list of personal favourites with shortcuts to the preferred app
- favourite pages and contact details of colleagues can be saved for even faster access
In addition, bitvoodoo developed two customized functions that are integrated into Confluence and Linchpin:
- Customer advisors can create an individual dossier for each customer within Confluence, save documents in it and send them as PDF files directly to the customer by e-mail.
- The Marketing Department's internal online shop has been updated to display products more clearly and to make it easier to control minimum stock levels. Orders are processed directly via Linchpin.
Key benefits to the customer
- Successful re-launch of a modern, collaborative intranet that staff enjoy using.
- Easier collaboration between employees and active engagement with company information.
- Extensive personalization options.
- Implementing a smooth and professional client consultation process.
The new social intranet based on Confluence, which we implemented together with bitvoodoo at the Nidwaldner Kantonalbank, is very much appreciated by the employees. The numerous possibilities, the great user-friendliness, the inspiring interface as well as the simple networking within the company are very well received. bitvoodoo has also convinced us in particular with regard to the pragmatic and yet professional approach, the fair cooperation and the solution-oriented thinking and acting.
Peter Bircher, Head of Marketing & Communication
About our customer
More success stories
These success stories about our customer projects might also interest you:
We'll be happy to help you.
Contact us for more information, a consultation or a quotation.