What is confluence?
Atlassian's Confluence is the leading wiki software worldwide, for companies of all sizes. Powerful, yet simple to use, Confluence gives you all the necessary tools to make your team projects a success. Confluence makes documents and content easy to create, edit, manage and share with other users. Complemented by a range of attractive functions and state-of-the-art 2.0 web technology, Confluence is the system of choice for direct communication and efficient collaborative work.
Confluence at a glance
- The distribution and receipt of knowledge
- Making information available
- Work efficiently
- Work together
- Cut down on email traffic
Typical applications of COnfluence
- Social intranet / Intranet 2.0
- Digital Workplace Portal
- Knowledge platforms / wikis
- Management cockpit
- Project documentation and communication
* Software licenses entitle you to perpetual use (50% of published cost), and include 12 months maintenance (updates/support, 50% of published cost) commencing from the date of purchase. Beyond this initial 12 month period, you may renew your software maintenance for a further 12 months.