The media company Ringier employs 6'000+ people in several countries. To promote collaboration and improve the flow of information, Ringier was looking for an intranet solution with its own look and feel. In addition, it needed to offer the possibility of using the collaboration functions of Confluence.
bitvoodoo developed a social intranet based on Confluence - and used the bitvoodoo Enterprise Theme for this. This was in response to the customer's specific request to develop a uniform design in line with the company's corporate identity. In addition, Ringier wanted the possibility for news sharing and blogs which the employees can use, be they to facilitate cooperation between teams or to exchange information about benefits and special offers for employees.
Thanks to special functions, questionnaires with graphical evaluation can now be created and user profiles with SAP data can be set up. bitvoodoo implemented a single sign-on access so that employees can use the various intranet components without having to enter a password each time. This greatly increased the acceptance of the tool.
Key benefits to the customer
- Thanks to the single sign-on (SSO) implementation, employees do not have to enter a password every time. A single login allows access to multiple collaborative websites, ensuring greater employee engagement.
- More intensive use of the intranet and simplified collaboration between employees worldwide.
- Better informed employees thanks to easy access to information.
- Better feedback to management through questionnaires with graphical evaluation.
- Easy to set up by using personnel data already recorded in SAP.
About our customer
As an internationally active modern media group with an integrated and diversified value chain, Ringier manages media brands in print, TV, radio, online and mobile and is successfully active in the digital, entertainment and internet business.
More success stories
These success stories about our customer projects might also interest you:
We'll be happy to help you.
Contact us for more information, a consultation or a quotation.