Atlassian's JIRA Software is the ideal software for your agile project and software development teams. It is suitable for use in all project phases from initial concept creation to 'going live' and supports both Scrum and Kanban methodology. JIRA Software lets you plan, record, coordinate and monitor issues, allocate tasks, prioritise requirements and manage their solutions. And by adding JIRA Service Desk, the helpdesk solution based on JIRA, you will dramatically increase your relevance of daily JIRA Software usage.
Interested in lean project management without Scrum and Kanban methodology? Try JIRA Core for business teams!
JIRA Software at a glance
- Set, allocate and prioritise tasks
- Define requirements
- Display processes
- Manage malfunctions
- Monitor priorities
- Stay in touch with what's going on
- Issue tracking
- Software development
- Help desk / Call center
- Project platforms
- Product development
- Bug tracking
- Processes requiring authorisation or approval
- Ideas management
- IT service management, as per ITIL (incidents, problems)
* Software licenses entitle you to perpetual use (50% of published cost), and include 12 months maintenance (updates/support, 50% of published cost) commencing from the date of purchase. Beyond this initial 12 month period, you may renew your software maintenance for a further 12 months.