what is jira core
JIRA Core is a project and task management solution that every business person across an organization can use to plan, track, and report on work. It contains the fundamental features that business teams require, optimized to fit their needs. This saves time by reducing the need for customization work. JIRA Core’s business templates frees admins to more efficiently support multiple teams, projects, and workflows.
JIRA Core at a glance
- Use ready-made business templates
- Task management: Keeping track of simple tasks
- Project management: Organizing large projects in a structured manner
- Process management: Managing recurring tasks
Typical applications of jira core
- Marketing teams: manage review cycles for any type of collateral like webpages, blogs, and ad creatives
- HR teams: track the candidate recruitment process and organize tasks to onboard new employees
- Finance teams: stay within budget and review all purchases and even track the closing of financial books
jira core Pricing*
* Software licenses entitle you to perpetual use (50% of published cost), and include 12 months maintenance (updates/support, 50% of published cost) commencing from the date of purchase. Beyond this initial 12 month period, you may renew your software maintenance for a further 12 months.