Git is known for its reliability, flexibility and extensive range of application. However, Git is not easy to use. Let Atlassian's Bitbucket Server fill the gap that Git leaves open.
Generate and manage Git repositories, establish system authorisation and work together on your code quickly, reliably and securely on your server.
Bitbucket Server at a glance
- The 'behind the firewall' Git Repository Management System
- Fine-tune your system authorisation
- Align your collaborative coding work to company level – quickly and safely
- 'Forking' and 'branching' workflows
- Software development
* Software licenses entitle you to perpetual use (50% of published cost), and include 12 months maintenance (updates/support, 50% of published cost) commencing from the date of purchase. Beyond this initial 12 month period, you may renew your software maintenance for a further 12 months.